The 2014 Kansas Turfgrass Conference will be held December 2, 3 & 4 - Topeka, KS
The Kansas Turfgrass Conference and Trade Show is held annually. This is a 2.5-day conference and show with an average attendance of over 600, and about 60 exhibitors. Faculty from Kansas State University, invited speakers from other universities and companies, and leaders in the turf industry present informative workshops and seminars.
The 2014 Turfgrass Conference featured speakers:
- Dr. Phil Harmon, Plant Pathologist, University of Florida, Gainesville
- Dr. Justin Moss, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Horticulture & Landscape Architecture, Oklahoma State Univ., Stillwater
- Dr. Casey Reynolds, Extension Turfgrass Specialist, Texas A&M University, College Station
- Bud White, USGA
The 2014 conference Pesticide Recertification Credit Hours:
GCSAA Education Points.
CEUs available for Certified Arborists of the International Society of Arboriculture.
Download the conference brochure learn more about the sessions, workshops, and speakers. There are a variety of classes and workshops to help you and your business whether you are new or have been in the turfgrass insdustry for many years. We can't wait to see you there.
There are 2 ways to register.
1. Download, print, fill out, and mail the Conference Brochure with your payment.
2. Go to http://kansasturfconference.eventbrite.com/ to pay with your Credit Card.
Click on the link that follows for information on "How to Become an Exhibitor." You will find all of the necessary forms from the Exhibit Space Booth Request, request for electricity, hotel information, and request forms from Helgerson Rental Company.
Get more information about exhibiting or attending by contacting,
2021 Throckmorton Hall
Manhattan, Kansas 66506
Phone: (785) 532-6173
Fax: (785) 532-5780