Turfgrass Field Day
The next Turfgrass Field Day will be held on Thursday, August 1, 2019 at the K-State Research & Extension Center in Olathe.
The KTF Turf Field Days are a great way to see and learn about the turfgrass research at K-State first hand. The events are held annually in the summer at the turfgrass research locations of Kansas State University.
The Field Day qualifies for 1 hr 3A & 3B recertification credit hr for commercial pesticide applicators and
.25 GCSAA education credit.
You can now Register and Pay Online at https://2019turfday.eventbrite.com
or you can register by downloading, printing, and mailing the 2019 Field Day brochure.
Exhibitors can get more information from the Exhibitor Registration Form.
8:00 a.m. Registration (coffee,donuts)
9:00 Tour Highlights:
* Turf & Ornamental Disease Update - Megan Kennelly
* Managing Shaded Turf - Dale Bremer
* Turfgrass Weed Control Update - Jared Hoyle & Dani McFadden
* Advancements in Zoysiagrass - Jack Fry
* Ornamental Potpourri - Cheryl Boyer
* New Tall Fescue Cultivars - Steve Keeley
* Turf & Ornamental Insect Update - Ray Cloyd
* Tree Pruning - Tim McDonnell
11:30 BBQ Lunch
If you have any questions, please contact,
1712 Claflin, 2021 Throckmorton Hall
Manhattan, Kansas 66506
Phone: (785) 532-6173
Fax: (785) 532-6949