Turfgrass Field Day
The next Turfgrass Field Day will be held on Thursday, August 2, 2018 at the Rocky Ford Turfgrass
Research Center in Manhattan.
The KTF Turf Field Days are a great way to see and learn about the turfgrass research at K-State first hand. The events are held annually in the summer at the turfgrass research locations of Kansas State University.
The Field Day qualifies for recertification credit hr for commercial pesticide applicators.
You can now Register and Pay Online at https://2018turffieldday.eventbrite.com
or you can register by downloading, printing, and mailing the 2018 Field Day brochure.
Exhibitors can get more information from the Exhibitor Registration Form.
Schedule of the 2018 Field Day
8:00 a.m. Registration (coffee, tea, donuts)
9:00 Tour Highlights:
- Perennial Ryegrass in Creeping Bentgrass Cultivars - Jack Fry
- Turfgrass Weed Control Smorgasbord - Jared Hoylel & Nic Mitchell
- Disease Resistant Zoysias for Kansas
- Landscape and Turf Disease Update - Megan Kennelly
- Organic Herbicide Trial - Steve Keeley
- Irrigation Strategies that Conserve Water - Dale Bremer
- Turf & Ornamental Insect Update - Raymond Cloyd
- Conifers for the Plains - Tim McDonnell
If you have any questions, please contact,
1712 Claflin, 2021 Throckmorton Hall
Manhattan, Kansas 66506
Phone: (785) 532-6173
Fax: (785) 532-6949